Super strength is the ability to perform superhuman feats of physical strength or exert physical force beyond the scope of what a normal human is capable of. Those who naturally possess even average levels of super strength, even at a young age, are usually much more physically powerful than even the most physically strong of adult humans, who are capable of lifting an estimated maximum of 1,155 lbs. Those with super strength are easily capable of such feats as bending steel in their bare hands, single-handedly lifting grown men high off the ground, and lifting buses. The power of super strength is often regarded as omega-level by those who behold it.
List Of UsersEdit
- John Henry Irons - John wears a suit of powered armor which grants him enhanced strength.
- Jor-El - Jor-El was superhumanly strong, which allowed him to overpower and kill humans along with most aliens, and was able to lift extremely heavy objects and break almost anything, and could match other Kryptonians, which made him an extremely powerful force. Although he returned to Krypton before he displayed the full extent of his abilities.
- Brainiac - Brainiac, as a Kryptonian machine, possesses extraordinary strength, allowing him to easily overpower and manhandle humans, metahumans, and other low-tier beings, as seen when he fights the Legion of Super-heros. Brainiac, under normal circumstances, can fight Clark, and even restrain him, but is still weaker because he's a machine.
- Bizarro - Bizarro was superhumanly strong while occupying human hosts and also after he took some of Clark's DNA. After replicating some of Clark Kent's DNA strands, Bizarro became an extremely powerful force in the Universe, and as such, he could easily overpower humans. His strength increases when he drains Green kryptonite. He can physically match Clark unless he is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Lana Lang - Lana currently wears a specialized nano-suit that grants the wearer extraordinary powers, including super strength. It's thought that Lana's suit was created with Bizarro's DNA, which could mean that her strength is comparable to his.
- General Zod - Zod, by claiming a living being's body, became superhumanly strong, allowing him to overpower and kill humans along with most aliens, and can lift extremely heavy objects and break almost anything, and could match other Kryptonians, making him an extremely powerful force.